The aim of the cell is to assist the students who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Communities (OBC), for supporting academic performance and financial benefits from the government. The cell is also focused on monitoring the strict implementation of reservation policy as per UGC guidelines.
- To integrate and promote the students who belong to SC/ST & OBC community at par with the main stream student body.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- To monitor the implementation of reservation policy in the institution.
- To observe the reservation policy for SCs/STs and OBCs in the institution.
- Committee often meets the students and faculties belong to SC/ST & OBC communities, to understand their problems and to assist them in resolving the problems.
- Creating awareness among the SC/ST & OBC students regarding the various Government and Non-Government scholarship schemes.
- To disseminate and counsel SC/ST & OBC students of the college to utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government and UGC.