Books of the college Library are lent under the following conditions:-
- Two cards are issued from the library. One for home lending and the other for reading room use and consultation card is issued after surrendering of above mentioned two cards for the period from form fill up to final examination.
- Any student who takes books from the library without permission or cuts pages out of library books exposes himself/herself to the gravest penalties. Once a student has accepted a book, he/she should, therefore, carefully check each book which he/she takes out, to see whether it is in satisfactory condition or not.
- No marks or inscription of any kind be made in any book of library. Offenders will be fined in proportion to the damage done.
- All books may be called in at the Librarians direction.
- Books lost must be replaced.
- Students are required to fill in a requisition slip.
- B.A (H) and B.Com (H) students are allowed to take maximum 2 (two) and 3 (three) books respectively at a time and 1st year B.A (G) and B.Com (G) students are allowed to take maximum 1(one) and 2 (two) books respectively at a time from the library. From second year B.A students are allowed to take two books at a time.
- Books taken should be returned within the specified time limit, otherwise fines will be imposed on students.
- Books/Journals/Magazine/Paper/Question Papers/Map etc issued against Reading Room card are to be returned within same day.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR LIBRARY
- Facility of Book Bank for poor meritorious students.
- Computers are installed in the library.
- There is a well-equipped Reading Room in the library.
- A Carrier Guidance Cell
- Special facilities available for SC/ST students through Remedial Coaching Library.
- Book reservation facility.
- All library facilities to the 4th year casual students.
- Reading Room lending facility to the Ex-students free of cost.